Working for March For Our Lives
We’re an organization run by youth with a staff that supports our volunteers and local organizers.
March For Our Lives Action Fund (501c4) is an organization dedicated to supporting the mobilization and leadership of March For Our Lives.
March For Our Lives Action Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will consider applicants for positions without regard to any category protected by applicable federal, state or local law, including but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status or uniformed service member status.
Women, people of color, LGBTQ people, young people, and members of other historically disenfranchised populations are strongly encouraged to apply.
Life at March For Our Lives
Our people are motivated by our mission, and we are proud of the contribution that our staff makes on the world. Life at MFOL is centered around work/life integration and valuing inclusion. We prioritize health equity with health benefits that are 100% employer-covered along with a robust paid-time-off policy that supports a regenerative environment. Here at MFOL, we are creating a thoughtful, liberating & healing culture and not ignoring the world around us. We listen, we are allies and we are supported with training, counseling, and coaching.
March For Our Lives is a values-led organization. These values in conjunction with our code of ethics are our moral compass for the organization and the work we do. We establish multi-generational respect, accept our differences and welcome what motivates us. Our work is guided by our beliefs and commitments to the following values….
- We Are Inclusive : We value diversity and we allow people to be their authentic selves
- We Are Collaborators : We will actively listen, support, and evolve together
- We Are Anti-Racist : We commit to dismantling systemic racism in order to build an anti-racist future
- We Value The Work : We focus on the “why” (See Mission/Vision)
- We Conceptualize The Win : We think and work towards the future
- We Challenge The Status-Quo : With open minds & hearts, we will test the unproven and challenge the unchallenged
- We Are Always Learning : We are curious, proactive, and ambitious and we’re excited to improve both personally and professionally
- We are Whole Humans : We prioritize our mental and physical health – our ultimate superpower
We live our values.
We have staff located across the country who work from home. If you’re near an office location, you’re able to work from home at least one day per week. During the pandemic, all of our staff are working remotely.
Counseling sessions, training, coaching, work/life referrals and more. All 100% covered.
11 paid holidays & office closures after large campaigns/projects for rest and mental wellbeing.
If needed, we provide essential equipment and technology to make your job easier.
Not much to explain here! 🙂
Our office closes at 1pm on Fridays to encourage rest and rejuvenation during the Summer!
We offer 20 days of paid time off for full-time employees. Part-time employees also enjoy this benefit through a full week of PTO hours that can be used throughout the year.
Full-time employees also receive traditional full-time benefits such as 100% coverage for health, dental & vision, & more.